Happy New Year, Readers!
2017 has come and gone, and it has been one of the busiest, craziest years on record for me. I started off the year with my husband undergoing some serious eye surgery, met an internet friend in real life, found myself in the surprising situation of buying a house, moving, adopting a kitten, drowning in yard work, and among so many other things – starting this little blog.
Thanks for being here with me, Readers! As 2018 kicks off, I’m looking forward to even more reading with you!
I like to start the year off by setting a few goals for myself. In 2018, I’m planning to:
- Beat my 2017 Goodreads goal of 150 books and hit 175.
- Complete the Literary (&) Lacquers book bingo I’m hosting.
- Knock out at least 15 books on my TBR list from before 2018.
- Keep up with the buddy read of The Craft Sequence I’m doing with Marzie’s Reads and WishfulThinking129. (Starting this month!)
- Blog more regularly.
- Host additional giveaways!
Do you have any reading #goals for 2018? Share them in the comments!